Imperium is a theater that puts shows through the seasons. They wanted to expend their advertisement through their website, but the site was outdated for its time. They were in need for a website with as main focus introducing people to theater.
They requested me to make a re-design of the website from Imperium. This had to be hand coded without the use of a framework. Since I have this experience with previous internship places this was no problem for me.
This project resulted into this website where a user can apply to be part of the team of Imperium. There are options to see the archive and there is an google maps API included into the website. I learned alot during this project. Mainly coding semantic HTML/CSS and working with programs like Axure to make a wireframe.
The company Daily Ops was in need for an idea to make sure people that are stuck in traffic get some enjoyment out of it. This was not an easy task because I had to make an application that is used in the traffic. This had to be safe and easy to navigate to.
From the research that had been done in the target audience the most common thing people had was listening to music. I had to put this idea into something that is safe to use and where people can listen to their favorite artist. The idea was “Finish the Lyric“ in an application. This has to be used with motion gestures and voice control.
I started off by making some wireframes in Balsamiq and made some panels in Figma. The design looks really plain, but that;s the point of it. People will control this app through motion gestures and get a voice command as feedback of their input.
The result of the project brought a hi-fi prototype in Figma, where the user can test this with a soundboard and the slides. Since the technology isnt yet there to create something like this for the mobile phone it was a fun project to work on. The company of the daily ops has requested this project for further development. This might be coming to realisation or will be further developed with voice of another sensor.
The Dutch store was in need of a re-design of their old website. They are a company based in The United States that sells traditional dutch food. They approached me to design some prototypes for their new re-design.
They want to have a better overview for their webshop. The issues they faced on their old design had to be solved with a complete new re-design that is responsive and simple for a webshop. Since this was one of my first re-designs I started off by making the style guide and applied a wireframe based on webshops like bol.com. After that I let my creativity into Illustrator and created a lot of different layers for each page of the website. This let to this end product that I made.
Since the webshop was made local the only way to see the re-design is to download the full PDF of the webshop. The link will be available soon.
Plicare is a district nurse that is located in Zoetermeer. They reached out to me about a new application that could help young elders to get into social activities when they reached retirement. This was made to a project that I did in a small team of 4 people.
The end goal of Plicare was a new Hi-Fi prototype of their application. We’ve started out doing research with our target audience. In this case it were the elders. We’ve done some interviews with them about possible idea’s for the application.
Since this project was not finished up the prototype has not been published online.